"Buscamos llenar el vacío de nuestra individualidad y por un breve momento disfrutamos de la ilusión de estar completos. Pero es sólo una ilusión: el amor une y después divide"

martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

Sucu.


































Paiting all my dreams the color of your smile .

When you look me in the eyes and tell me the you love me every things alright when you're right here by my side when you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven I will find my paradise when you look me in the eyes.

~ Sin tu mano soy TAN frágil .

BUT ILL BE THERE FOREVERYOU WILL SEE THAT ITS BETTER ALL OUR HOPES AND OUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUEI WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOUI WILL BE RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TIL THE ENDTHE END OF TIME ~

Gracias por todo Sucu, amiga.. hermana!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario